ServicesMGV Consultancy is a mobile business and bookkeeping service, this give our clients the advantage of being able to service and travel to businesses right across the Sydney metropolitan area.
In addition to offering a full range of bookkeeping services we also provide a number of additional business services. These Business services are aimed to offer consultation and support to business owners as an alternative the high cost professional business consultants that are often expensive and out of the reach of many smaller business owners.
Part of our service is to provide a solution for small to medium businesses on how to keep their records, operation and taxation obligations up to date in order for their owners to have more time to focus their energy into make the businesses grow.
Our role as a bookkeeper (beside just the records keeping) is to be aware about the businesses legal requirements deadlines and keep the business owner/s informed about their business obligations. Therefore everything can be paid on time and avoid any fines for late payments. We work with a team of accountants with national and international experience for your convenience or I can deal with your accountant of choice.
Here is a list of some of the services we can provide
- Company / Business registration & deregistration
- Accounting package setup & chart of accounts
- Setup processes for ongoing bookkeeping service
- Liaise with external accountant where is necessary
- Data file maintenance
- Bank/Credit cards reconciliations
- Payable / Receivable
- Superannuation preparation and reporting
- Financial reporting
- Cash flow forecasting & Budgeting analysis
- On & offsite processing
- Onsite meeting when required (Sydney Metro)
Some of the periodic obligations we can also take care of for you:
- Quarterly Superannuation report
- Workers compensation report
- Periodically GST/BAS Lodgement
- Insurance renewals, so the company can be cover in case any incident occurs
- ASIC annual Company/ Business Registration renewal, in order for the business to trade under the business requirements
- Permit, Subscription, Membership renewals, etc.